From: Greg Faith <gregfaith@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] Non-pae testing
To: "Lance" <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Phill Whiteside" <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Chris" <cyber.druif@xxxxxxxxx>, lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lubuntu-wiki-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 19, 2012, 9:18 PM

Just got a new install of the Lubuntu Desktop i386 with non-pae kernel.. Most excellent now we can move on... Need some Pentium M testers now.
Updated qa-tracker for today's spin.

Linux tester-Latitude-D620 3.2.0-19-generic #30-Ubuntu SMP Fri Mar 16 16:26:45 UTC 2012 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
 Date seems wrong but it was zsynced today and instaaled a few minutes ago.

nm_geo Greg