From: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 5 April 2012 20:09
Subject: Manual Application Testing for beta2
To: ubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The checkbox test ppa has been updated for beta2 -- you may have been
prompted to upgrade if you did the testing during beta1. Feel free to
run thru the tests again (there's some new stuff in there ;-0 ) and
report bugs. Also, check out the new qt interface it's a bit easier to
use than gtk, and additionally, it should automagically file bugs when
things don't work :-)

Everything you need to know is on the wiki page:

http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/RunningCheckboxTestCases

Additionally, I posted on this @ my blog:

http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2012/04/opportunity-manual-application-testing.html

Thanks,