From: Greg Faith <gregfaith@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Lubuntu-qa] 20120412 Lubuntu precise-desktop amd64 spin NO BUGS
To: lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 13, 2012, 10:35 AM

Tested the 20120412 yesterday's daily precise-desktop-amd64 on Ubuntu,
Xubuntu and Lubuntu on Live Flash Drives yesterday and completed all
three entire disk installs with no bugs.  So I marked the Ubiquity Bug
#978554 invalid now as it appears to be fixed in the new spins.  I will
take a little break and start back on the 23rd and hit the Lubuntu amd64
 testing again might throw in Xubuntu amd64 testing if I have time.
nm_geo Greg