Re: 20120412 Lubuntu precise-desktop amd64 spin NO BUGS

I heard your whisper from clear around the world.. q;o)  We are not afraid
as long as you lead us down the right path Phill.. Right Lars? Lance?

We (your testing group) enjoy challenges. However we do get grumpy from
time to time (well not Lance q;o).

For me it has been a really good experience testing the 12.04 release, and
I am glad I have done most of my testing on Lubuntu (guess, I need to thank
Lance for that one THX Lance).  I see other teams struggling to get
everything going and we have people working in every direction (devs, docs,
wikis, websites, recruitment, testing, bugs and general help) all trying to
improve Lubuntu.  I really like Lubuntu, and a big part of that is all the
people on all the teams. Yes, even you Phill..
nm_geo Greg