Re: [Lubuntu-support] [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] Bug 966403 Update of "Lubuntu/Documentation/FAQ/Workarounds" by teeks99

There's no respin due to the test kernel being no where near ready for
release, afaik - it's an upstream development kernel which has a while to
go before it lands! 12.04 is running on 3.2.xxxx, this is a 3.4.xxxx
kernel... More likely to see it in 12.10 :) If, and it is a BIG if, the
-release / -kernel team find time, they will look into what is borked in
the 3.2.xxxx series and incorporate it. A lot depends on if they start
seeing dupes of the error. If it is just a couple / few users, their time
is better spent on other tasks. We know the 3.4.xxx will eventually land,
thus resolving the bug.

So, if any one wants the detailed explanation as to why everyone is not
advised to switch to the 3.4.xxx series, that's the reason :)

The -release team have been ever so nice explaining these things to me,
whilst concentrating on getting everything they can into the RC's, some of
which have already landed.... not long now until Lubuntu hits
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker :D