Re: [Lubuntu-support] [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] Bug 966403 Update of "Lubuntu/Documentation/FAQ/Workarounds" by teeks99

I have completed a number of LVM full drive encrypted with no problems.  I
think the one teeks99 had was hardware related. In fact I am pretty sure I
built a clean install with the same spin as he reported the Bug.

Either way very few will experience that Bug. Who encrypts their whole
hard-drive?  Now that dang Ubiquity Bug that arose again yesterday 20120418
that could be a problem.

nm_geo Greg