Re: house keeping, emptying the bins, doing the washing-up, dusting & polishing :)

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 7:08 AM, Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just a quick heads up. Today i will altering all the lubuntu-qa accounts
> to lapse 10 days later. Don't think I'm picking on you, this is simply
> routine house work so as not to have 500 idle members of a group (not that
> we have). It's only a click to renew :)

I hope I didn't get removed, seeing as I've been inactive because I signed
up for 12.10. Oh, well, as you said it's only a click away. :-)

For 12.10?
> On-Line Virtual Machines for testing. Go play on the Virtual Machine, go
> break it, report the bug & then reset it. I think they will be useful at
> least through the alpha's and into beta1. Obviously if the devs want to try
> something 'crazy' they will remain there all the way through as thier ISO
> images will be zsynced up and then available for a secondary down load site
> come the release date.

Speaking of 12.10, I have a question for the experienced testers: When in
the release cycle do the .iso.zsync files generally become available? I
start summer classes in a week, and things will get a bit hectic for me. Is
there an approximate date for which I can set a calendar alert to check the
cdimage site?