Re: Fwd: QA Weekly Meetings and UDS

Thanks, Phill,

On 5/3/12 3:55 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:
[snip]
> One of the areas I'm really insterested in is expanding the 'test-cases'
> for Lubuntu specific applications to be there on the tracker, so we do more
> than "Does it install"?

It would be nice to recruit more testers, especially for the older
platforms.  The older platforms are limited to CDs for installation and
thus extremely slow and somewhat unreliable.

> During the dailies seasons, I'd also like to see a weekly report from the
> iso-tracker each week when they re-set what has and has not been tested
> along with the results. We can then see which tests have been carried out
> multiple times and passed (and can be eased off on), so as to encourage
> testing of the ones where we are thin on number of tests carried out (or
> are failing). Your views on this idea are, as ever, welcome.

When does the daily season start and what is the exact schedule for
Quantal testing?  The QA Tracker still points to Precise, which has been
archived since release:

	http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/

Regards
/Lars