Re: Fwd: QA Weekly Meetings and UDS

Hi Lars,

Gee, you're keen for punishment! The below from piskie....

You can upgrade now - I have a 12.10 partition up.

> I use these commands to do so
>
> sudo sed -i 's/precise/quantal/g' /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> sudo apt-get update&&  sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

I'm not sure when the dailies re-start, most likely after UDS-Q when
everyone gets back to 'normal' :)

As for the 'older kit'. Lubuntu testers will have access to at least twos
Virtual Machines for i386 and PPC on the thesii.org server. Accessing them
will be pretty limited to people with fair bandwidth on their internet,
until I have them configured up and installed either VNCServer or enable
ssh -X on them I don't know how much bandwidth they will require - I'm
hoping less than required to, say, watch a you-tube video.