me

Hi boss,

well instead of casting doubt, I have made my mind up. I will actively seek
a new QA co-ordinator as per the ubuntu CoC [1]

@QA team, Can you guys have the argument and decide upon a new co-ordinator.

It was great to see Lubuntu get here, but I cannot accept the fact that
members of lubuntu who decide on something are over-ruled,
we may as well be a dictatorship - which you have said we are in your
previous email about the members of lubuntu voting.

I wish you and your regieme every success and hope that you sleep easy at
night knowing that you totally dis-regard votes
that do not fit into the results you were expecting.

Phill.

1. http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29