Re: Fwd: house keeping, emptying the bins, doing the washing-up, dusting & polishing :)

Can I put this lie to bed, please?

I do not give a flying monkeys damn concern on top - bottom posting on
lubuntu-qa. If other teams have a problem then tell them to stick their
collective fingers up their collective asses. On  Lubuntu-QA we deal with
what is important. Them self occupying people who like to call themselves
'police' have no role or authority within the F/OSS community. The sooner
that them ass-holes realise the what Nelson Mandela said was the truth, the
sooner they that they stop arguing about it.

For me, every comment is important. If this "row" continues, I will
escalate it - It serves no purpose other than to dis-hearten our testers;
we have a very limited resource of dedicated testers. My advice to the
person who started this thread with a complaint is: "When you have dug
yourself into a big hole.... stop digging." [1]

I hope that little merriment will draw this conversation to a conclusion so
we can better spend our time on other things :)

1. http://www.answers.com/topic/when-you-are-in-a-hole-stop-digging