Re: Bug 1015880 Manual install - inability to select partition for grub install and change file type ext3

> described in bug #1015880 remains.
>
> So, as far as I can tell, RAM size does not affect this issue.  If you
> think it does, please provide full details of the testing you have done
> to confirm this, in sufficient detail that others can reproduce your
> testing process.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan that was what I hoped you would say the bug persists and is
not hard-ware dependent.  I can also say on my ThinkCentre Desktop bug
1015880 it is present trying a Something Else hard-ware install.  It is
really a problem if you install your grub say in the same partition where
you made the install (which i do to keep my Customizer Grub Setup).  Not
being able to change the file system type could be an issue as well.

Thanks Again,
nm_geo Greg