Re: Next Lubuntu meeting

Hi good people,

There was a slight error in the release calendar [1] that showed A3 both
being released on 26th July, and still being tested the week after. This
has now been corrected. The slightly (!) bad news is that 26th July
*IS*the release date for A3.

The push for A3 is, therefore 23rd July - 26th July. The planned full
Lubuntu meeting will be now be on the evening before the launch of A3...
yikes!

I'll send an email to the full lubuntu ML on 22nd July asking for
volunteers for testing.

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QuantalQuetzal/ReleaseSchedule