From: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] What can we do about abiword in Quantal?
To: "Phill Whiteside" <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Lance" <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>, lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Julien Lavergne" <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 11:53 AM

    We missed you in the meeting. Please
      note I do not speak for the release team. However, at this point,
      any change is likely to need good reason and undergo a lot of
      scrutiny. They don't want to introduce any regressions, etc. With
      that said, this seems to me to be a matter of getting a update
      pushed to the archive. I don't see it as having to be on any
      particular deadline (other than asap). This should be pushed
      through as an SRU. Thoughts?

      Nicholas