Re: What can we do about abiword in Quantal?

Lance, for quantal I don't know of any restrictions. We should be able to update abiword as any other package in development. I see 2.9.2+svn20120603-1 is in there now.

For precise, I see an older svn copy of abiword, also 2.9.2. I am not a ubuntu developer, so I don't know a ton about process in that regards. However, it should be trivial to ask for a resync of the abiword package from debian. However, quantal appears to already have the latest version from unstable, so I'm not sure why people are saying otherwise in the bug report.

So I'm a bit confused. We're talking about getting abiword in precise fixed yes? If we're talking about quantal, then we have a bit of time to pursue options, as well as in general more options since it's not yet release nor an LTS :-)

Nicholas