Re: ppc bugs - Desktop Beta 1

I think julien would rather have the $$ and buy one himself.  Besides,
he's not volunteering to test ISOs. is he?  Or bugfix yaboot?  I
imagine debugging yaboot is VERY VERY time consuming.

I think the minimal fix for PPC is creating a PPA with patched version
of x.org.  Or using Ron Mitchell's xorg.conf that he insists is
working.

If Julien want's to submit to this painful debugging, you can be sure
i'll spend 10 minutes looking on ebay france for a G4.
:)