Re: lubuntu powerpc desktop 20120928 SUCCESS

Hi Jonathan,

sorry for the long delay, it was weekend and Nicholas has been in meetings
today.

For server-ppc, what is needed is where the test cases are simply wrong
(such as check the processor you have) etc. and which are applicable.
Whilst I can try to do an install via qemu (and most certainly will), what
would really help is if you could point out the glaring errors on the
'mandatory' and 'test once' cases. I can then edit the ones with errors and
remove any that are N/A for ppc. As long as we get the new test suite done
in time for the RC sequence, and they all pass... server-ppc will pass.

I can edit up the test cases, they will then need idiot checking (for typos
and missing bits). This need not be all done on one day, you go through
them as you get chance and tell me what needs altering and I'll get it done
(Yeah, okay... it's out of the bag now... I'm a test case editor).