Re: lubuntu powerpc desktop wireless b43

I have quantal ppc installed and running. I have downloaded the b43-fwcutter_015 package_ 14 powerpc.deb package to a USB stick, and installed. It doesn't work unfortunately, I suspect I need something more, or different but I cannot figure out what.

Any ideas?

Regards