Re: Fwd: lubuntu powerpc desktop 20120928 SUCCESS

I agree for many aspects with Lars and Jonathan. At least cd boot and
installation should work out of the box. Several years ago i had an
option to get a nice intel based powerbook for very cheap but i
renounced because of the - at that time - keyboard hassle (german keyb
here).

Anyway, just a question: Would Debian or other distros be better (for
ppc)? As far as i understood the radeon & nvidia problems are kernel
related, or am i wrong?

Uli