Re: A preview of coming attractions

Just wanted to follow-up and give everyone a peek at what drove this. Remember, this was primarily an exercise into my thoughts on automating a gui, but I am quite pleased with the outcome. The only way to go from here is up:

bzr branch lp:~nskaggs/+junk/perfuncted
https://code.launchpad.net/~nskaggs/+junk/perfuncted <https://code.launchpad.net/%7Enskaggs/+junk/perfuncted>

You should be able to recreate, but it would be good for you to know a little python (only a little is needed, after all I wrote it!) at this point. Check out the README and fire away. Cheers,

Nicholas