Re: lubuntu 12.10 amd64

Can someone here try out, if the consoles are working (for me
ctrl+alt+F1 thru F6 don't have any effect). But:

----------
myname@uh-535U3C:~$ ps -A | grep getty
  844 tty4     00:00:00 getty
  852 tty5     00:00:00 getty
  860 tty2     00:00:00 getty
  861 tty3     00:00:00 getty
  863 tty6     00:00:00 getty
 1061 tty1     00:00:00 getty
myname@uh-535U3C:~$

In my understanding that means the console is there (but
unaccessable). I tried to tweak LXKeymap but with no effect,
unfortunately.

There are other keyboard problems: FN +F6 thru F8 (which should be the
control keys for sound) do not work while FN+F2 & F3 (brighness
control) do. Now that cannot be accessed by LXKeymap, as far as i see