Re: Testing Quantal netboot powerpc

Hi Greg,

it wasn't until the last hours before 12.10 went out that I was aware that
there was a 64 Bit and 32 Bit version of net-boot for PPC !

@ PPC testers, I saw earlier in the day that someone got a G3 clam shell to
work with Lubuntu-ppc 12.10. So, once I get my /home area for CentOS
section of piglet back I am looking forward to actually having a go at it
early next week. Crikey, if it will run on a G3 that WOULD be impressive :)

I've concentrated on my Lubuntu install after the system failed me when it
was needed most, I will in future keep a close eye on that section.