Re: Test Case updates

With respect to test cases, one thing that seemed to cause a lot of
trouble (is still causing it, in fact) is the integration of
LibreOffice with the Unity menu and HUD.  If I am not wrong, there
were some similar problems with Firefox.

I guess that generally this is more of a Unity issue than a
LibreOffice issue.  Should this kind of testing be put into some
specific test cases, or is it best left to the testing of the
applications?