Re: Chromium eating memory

Hi Lars,

I have as default 22.0.1229.94

on my new 13.04, which as you stated was the last build for 12.10.

I'm going to attempt to update to
25.0.1323.1~svn2012118r167142-0ubuntu1~quantal1  with the -dev sequence.
There is no doubt that Raring will get back into sync with 'stable'.

I have now got that version. I will now check for 'leakage'.