Wiki format

Hi,

as 13.04 approaches and our FAQ areas grow ever larger[1], some still
dealing with 'old' releases. We are going to start moving such areas of FAQ
etc. to an 'older releases'  sub area. This format has been used for Get
Lubuntu[2] for quite some time and has proven to be accessible as anyone on
'support' just needs to tell someone "look for the Previous Releases tag".

1. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/FAQ
2. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu#Previous_Releases

Whilst anyone having a direct link to a topic they had bookmarked will get
the dreaded 404 error, those pages have broken the rules of 'best practice'
and will totally over whelm a new comer. As a part of this, the FAQ area
will also be getting a make over to ensure it is more easily navigated.