Re: Zsync

Hi Jose,

I can see a need for a more detailed classroom session after 13.04 is
released, it is patently obvious that the current one does not explain
things fully.

Thanks for pointing this out. We do require you new comers to tell us where
the instructions are not clear.

I will be checking with you as I get this new session up and running once
13.04 is released, please do keep notes of all the problems and issues you
are having so that we can give a good lesson for people new to it..... Oh,
yes,... I expect you to be there to answer questions from new comers :)