Re: Over Size iso's

Hi wxl,

well, we didn't get a beta 1 PPC alternate out and I've just been told that
PPC Desktop is oversized.

Not the end of the world, as we are only at beta 1, but it does flag up
that this issue is not going any where on its own and needs a concerted
'pull' by the PPC testers to see what we can get sorted out before beta 2
lands.

regards,

Phill.