Re: Lubuntu 12.10, 13.04 reboot

I know that Phill knows about this because he tried to help me back then, I
just can't believe that I would be the only one that uses the reboot
option, and has noticed this. I know Linda Lubu, had the same problem with
a netbook that she had from a client. It is just strange that it does not
do it on the desktops with the same installs. any ways, I don't know how to
go any further with the problem so I just learn to ignore it, but I know as
testers that is not a good answer.