Re: Beta 2 is released

Hi Aere,

it's always good to get new testers on board! I know that the wiki page for
Testing [1] can seem a lot to take on board at one reading, it holds a lot
of background information and is split into various sections, which will
then take you to other sections that provide fuller detail. I'd suggest you
and any other new comers head directly to the iso-testing [2] section which
is linked to from our Testing section on lubuntu. We have done a lot of
work to set the wiki areas up to be as new comer friendly as we can. We
always value input from new comers as to the layout and any FAQ's you'd
like to be on the wiki areas. We have held a series of classroom sessions
on testing, bug reporting etc. [3] and will be doing some more come 13.04.
In addition, Nick has done some video presentations which he'd be more than
happy to get you the links for.

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing
2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Procedures
3. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom