Re: Beta 2 is released

Hi,

yeah, the different ways of testing is never ending. I use LVM as I can
create a partition without needing to reboot the system. But, and it is a
very important but.... Testing on real hardware is the only way to fully
test. This page [1] may have too much information on it, but we always
struggle to answer all questions people may have as opposed to giving
people full details. As I've previously said, please do give feed back on
what information we have, where it is and how easy it is for a new comer to
find it.

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Overview/TheStages