Re: HOWTO Create LiveUSB using "dd"

Hello Jonathan,

What I do love about your emails that you explain in details, deep specific
details and I just like that :D thanks for replying :)

Indeed, I have tried many ways. I was in love with the MultiBootUSB
approach where I can put so many ISOs on my 8GB USB which I'm using beside
my other 4GB USB and another 1GB USB stick. I have 3 :)
And yes, these are not costly anymore.

As explained in my previous email, I had a problem with testing
raring-desktop-i386 [1] and after so many tries, finally it is working :D

I couldn't agree more, the 'dd' approach is easy but if you have 4GB USB
and more, the rest is waste. MultiBootUSB approach helped me a lot with the
stable versions of Lubuntu but with the Beta versions, it failed.

Maybe I should have written more about the advantages and disadvantages but
it is also good sometimes when you teach someone how to do fishing rather
than feeding him/her :P but I will remember that next time. I didn't have
time to explain in details.
Wait, that is why your emails are needed and much appreciated :D
We are a team, right? so I like the idea of one of us complete the other ;)

Thank you!

--
*Best Regards,
amjjawad*