Re: [PPC] raring nvidia issues

Hi,

I've had some luck finding workarounds with nouveau KMS in the past. I will
try to test on G5 with FX5200 (NV34?) tonight. (If I can boot it. Separate
email coming on that.)
If it isn't a hard lockup and just a blank screen or poor color:
Do you have a bug number with the following?  Or, if you could send the
following I'll know if I MIGHT be able to help.

1. Xorg.0.log with KMS (boot without using "nomodeset" , let it fail, reboot
in single mode.
2. Boot single without adding nomodeset .
3. cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log | grep -i connected
4. Any error messages like "...number of screens..." when running Xorg -
configure ?

Str8