Re: Files and Folders going to desktop

It is 32 bit not a upgrade, is a clean install from 12.04 to 12.10. this is
the same I have done all the time and even on that same desktop it did not
do that the last time I (updated the OS) It's my wifes and she does not
care, but I do. I only does it on the folder/files been tranzfered/copied
over. It does not do it on the native folders of the install.