Re: New upgrade test - via live image

Major change if I'm reading this right:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1101073/comments/3

"for the final released 13.04 image and installs of 13.04, it should not offer any "upgrade" options. 13.04 released final image should only offer upgrades for 12.10 installations and older.

At the moment this is the desired design and expectation."

So maybe that upgrade test should be removed altogether???

Lance