Re: New upgrade test - via live image

I think my method of communication is the problem.

We now offer two upgrade tests:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/243/builds/41978/testcases

That's true for all flavors.

The one titled "Upgrade" is fine.

The one I found problematic was the one titled "Upgrade (image)".

Now look here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1101073/comments/3

At the end you'll see, "for the final released 13.04 image and installs of 13.04, it should not offer any "upgrade" options. 13.04 released final image should only offer upgrades for 12.10 installations and older.

At the moment this is the desired design and expectation."

So I assume that all of the "Upgrade (image)" tests should be removed from the tracker.

Lance