Re: Drag-n-drop not working for me with PCManFM (13.04 fully updated)

Hi,

I do feel really bad for not taking this email too seriously and didn't
investigate and check myself. I'm too late to reply this now :(

Could you please confirm if this is the same issue as here:
http://youtu.be/ix6P6ZwQR-k

I have sent an email last night with 6 points, one of them was talking
about this issue. When checking my inbox, this has been reported on 26th of
April. I don't know why no one else has replied or looked into this before?

Sorry again and let's do something serious about this!

*@ALL*

Obviously, this is a bug. If not a bug, then how to fix it?
If a bug, against what package shall we report it?

Thanks!