Re: Saucy Alpha Alternate PPC

On May 14, 2013, at 10:40 PM, Str8bs wrote:

Keith,

Forgot to mention, (and of course you are not obligated to do any of this)

Could you repeat the live test two ways? Exactly the same only omit
video=radeonfb:off on one and video=offb:off on the other.

Thanks for your help. I can't fix the problem, but if we can precisely
identify the culprit, I think a dev could quickly solve it.
Mainly trying to get by the fix recursive fault right now. Everyone
has been using FBDEV for a while, so I expect we will see other bugs
with Radeon once we get beyond that.

Str8

It looks like the email I just sent might answer your question. The third parameter I tried got past the recursive fault without any radeon parameters.

live snd-powermac.blacklist=yes

Regards,

Keith