Re: Saucy Alpha Alternate PPC

Thanks Keith,
After seeing dmesg from Lars, I think I see why most are using the
second part (radeonfb:yada yada). radeonDRMfb is missing. I'll dig
around and try to understand why that is. I'm pretty sure we would
want radeonfb off and fb on radeondrmfb with KMS. You end up using
FBDEV instead of Radeon and that video=radeonfb:yada command corrects
the low color depth.

Str8