Re: Virtualbox classroom session

On 06/02/2013 11:24 AM, Phill Whiteside wrote:

> Also, the current expected week to run the classroom sessions is
> from Monday 24th June, that week is currently free on the calendar
> and provided we can get all the sessions filled in with tutors and
> times, we can advertise it over 2 weeks before the 1st sessions take
> place.

> @All, please get your names and dates / times completed this week so
> we can get the sessions booked and advertised.

OK, I will put myself down for 28 June 2013 at 0200 UTC, which is 7pm on
Thursday, June 27th here in California.  If that's a terrible time for
likely attendees, let me know.  Current plan is to stick to one 60
minute session.  I edited
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom/Saucy to that
effect -- do I also need to book this on a calendar somewhere else?

Jonathan