Re: [LTS] I'm very confused

Thank you for sharing knowledge about

ubuntu-support-status

and giving us a chance to run

ubuntu-support-status --show-unsupported

and decide how to continue (business as usual, remove some unsupported
packages, or upgrade to a newer version).

The output of this command (with and without options) showed that I am on a
grey-scale. The support status is seldom white or black.

This question is important for me, because I give advice (mainly at the
Ubuntu Forums).I have been very strict in recommending people to run only
versions and flavours that are still supported and referring to security
updates. It is another thing to decide for oneself to run something
unsupported (past end of life or something from a ppa ...).

What is your advice in the particular case of Lubuntu 12.04? What should I
recommend after October 2013?