Re: The Only Official Channels of Lubuntu

On 07/06/13 11:01, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:

Dear all,

First of all, please reply ONLY with  '+1' this Email to make sure
you have read it :) *Please, do not start any discussion and if you
have something to say, reply 'me' only - don't hit reply to all,
please!*

Why do you need to know if somebody has read this mail?
Why can it not be discussed in the open?

Second of all, may I remind you all that our Official Communications
Channels were, are and forever will be maintained by Lubuntu
Communications Team:

Many of the mailing lists were created before the comms team existed.
What are the 'Official Communications Channels'?
In what way are they maintained?

[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/]

and that team + Our Devs are the ONLY authorized group of people to
publish/post/communicate/send/announce/etc anything related to
Lubuntu. Lubuntu Communications Team is NOT responsible for any kind
of contents which will be
posted/published/announced/sent/communicated/etc by other
party/parties.

Who are our devs?
Who authorises them?
Are you that I, as I'm not a dev cannot tell anybody about Lubuntu?

In order to make life easier for you, PLEASE, do bookmark this link:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ContactUs

Thank you for your understanding and for using Lubuntu!

amjjawad - Team Leader of Lubuntu Communications Team

--

Steve