Re: usb-creator-gtk fails to run on lubuntu13.04 beta 2, launchpad bug 1165200

On 06/07/2013 12:39 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:

> I saw that you are building the  64-bit raring version of
> usb-creator-gtk. I tested the 32-bit version. I'll download Lubuntu
> 13.04 64-bit to test it.

No need.  Unless I or the PPA build infrastructure really messed up, it
should run builds for both, automatically.  I only pointed to one of
them earlier.

https://launchpad.net/~jmarsden/+archive/lubuntu/+packages?field.name_filter=usb-creator

Click on the triangle to the left of the package name to see the
details, including which architectures there are binary packages for.

Jonathan