Re: Lubuntu IRC Meetings

There is more to lubuntu than dev :) Not everyone is on the -qa mailing
list, but people may like to see an update, say once a month, on how
testing is going. The same goes for wiki / documents etc. etc. Having such
a short meeting puts into one place (one log file) the thoughts and ideas
from the various teams into one place that people can read if interested
and attend if they have questions. (F.Y.I. Julien and Jonathan monitor the
lubuntu-qa mailing list [possibly others as well], the devs choose not to
have a separate mailing list).