Re: Test Cycle

It was you guys who spotted the 'odd' time scale on one of the gaps. As
they are all voluntary, I have suggested that we do do not fret about A2,
there is not too much stuff due between A1 and A2. Should Julien need to
call in testing for A2 he can do. The request for the alphas and betas are
asked of each flavour about 1 week before they happen.