Re: Test Cycle

Hi,
that teach me not to read the full email!

All of the alphas and betas are 'opt in'. A flavour could start at Release
Canditate if they wanted. Julien is quite entitled to say that he does not
want to subscribe to any alpha / beta release. He is the boss and it would
not seem 'odd' to outsiders. they're too busy working out their own
schedules. That is why the schedule[1] states that it is "Opt In".

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SaucySalamander/ReleaseSchedule