Re: Test Cycle

On 2013-06-11 23:47, Phill Whiteside wrote:
> Hi Julien,
>
> From reading through the concerns of 'over testing', the schedule[1]
> shows alpha 3 following on two weeks after alpha 2. If we drop alpha 2
> we get a more 'sane' testing schedule:
>
> June 20th Alpha1
> August 1st  Alpha3
> August 29th Beta1
> September 26th Final Beta
> October 10th Release Candidate
>
> Is this okay with you?
>
> Regards,
>
> Philll.
> 1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SaucySalamander/ReleaseSchedule
> --
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

+1

I was a late starter during precise and raring (and I did not take part
in quantal), but I will try at least a few times to test the alpha.

I have already tested the pre-alpha version of Saucy, and blown the
whistle about the problems with usb-creator-gtk, that Jonathan has
started to fix with his ppa. I will probably focus on

- the 32-bit version (i686)
- making USB install drives
- live and persistent live performance

unless there is an urgent need to help testing something else.