Re: Linux Kernel and the Future of Lubuntu

We don't have to care about 386 machines, I think. We DO care about machines without PAE-extension, that should be enough.

Jörn

Hi Phill,

I'm afraid you did not understand my email correctly. This is not what I was expecting :)

BACK to archive: "we keep Lubuntu 10.04 because the drop of hardware support and some hardware will not work with other releases".

FUTURE: one day, some other hardware will NOT be supported.

That in short is what my first email is talking about.
Long story? my first email will tell you in details :)

Is that clear enough now?

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>*

/Test Machine: ASUS F3F Laptop - //Intel Core Duo T2350 @ 1.86GHz with 489MB RAM/