Re: Changes

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Yorvyk <yorvik.ubunto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On 14/06/13 00:36, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
>

>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/**ubuntu/+source/ubiquity-**
>> slideshow-ubuntu/+bug/1190785<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/+bug/1190785>
>>
>> It did not give me: ubiquity-slideshow-lubuntu as a listed package so it
>> is "ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu” ... hope I did not make a mistake!
>>

>>  Strange, it picks it up on my machine. It does say it's not installed,
> which is correct.
>

> --
>

> Steve

'ubiquity-slideshow-lubuntu' is a binary package. This bug has been
assigned to its source package 'ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu' instead.

I got the above message when I tried with "ubiquity-slideshow-lubuntu".

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*