Re: Changes

Am 14.06.2013 11:46, schrieb Ali Linx (amjjawad):

> On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Yorvyk <yorvik.ubunto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:yorvik.ubunto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     On 14/06/13 00:36, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
>

>         https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/+bug/1190785
>
>         It did not give me: ubiquity-slideshow-lubuntu as a listed
>         package so it
>         is "ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu" ... hope I did not make a mistake!
>

>     Strange, it picks it up on my machine. It does say it's not
>     installed, which is correct.
>

>     --
>

>     Steve
>

> 'ubiquity-slideshow-lubuntu' is a binary package. This bug has been
> assigned to its source package 'ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu' instead.
>
> I got the above message when I tried with "ubiquity-slideshow-lubuntu".

Thats correct as all ubiquity slideshow packages are build from one
central source package which is called ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu . You
can see this by going to packages.ubuntu.com for example and search for
ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu source package. This will bring you a list of
all binary packages that are build by that source package.
http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu&searchon=sourcenames&suite=raring&section=all
<http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu&searchon=sourcenames&suite=raring&section=all>