Re: [Test Report 2] Minimum RAM required to install 'saucy-desktop-i386.iso' from LiveCD

Ali,

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013, at 03:57 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:

>    - Installation Type: 'Something Else' - I wanted to create two
>      partitions manually.
>    - Partitions: Two Partitions (Root and SWAP).

I'd much prefer a test using the default install type.  We want to
verify that a novice user who installs Lubuntu on what used to be an old
XP machine can easily do so.  Such users are not likely to be selecting
"Something Else" and doing manual partitioning.  They probably don't
even know what a swap partition is.

Keep it simple, act like a newcomer, stick to the default choices
wherever possible.

Having said that, the result was really encouraging!  I don't *think*
this would have affected the result... but it would be good to *know*.

Jonathan
--
  Jonathan Marsden
  jmarsden@xxxxxxxxxxx